Vacancy Board member funding
Board Member – Funding
The Foundation is looking for a Management Member - Funding on a voluntary basis.
Since Home Sweet Home doesn’t receive any subsidies and is fully dependent on sponsors and donors, this function is of utmost importance and crucial within the management team. The financial requirements/needs for the coming year are significant and therefore acquiring funding is a substantial part of the work we do in the Netherlands.
- Identifying and engaging new donors and sponsors for Home Sweet Home by approaching organisations and business for donorships and temporary sponsorships of individual projects.
- Driven personality with ability to persevere;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to reach-out to potential donors and/or sponsors beyond existing network;
- Interest in and affinity with the goals and objectives of Home Sweet Home;
- Experience in dealing with this type of volunteer work is preferable;
- Own personal computer/laptop with Internet connection.
Time contribution required:
- At your own discretion and time; and
- Attend management meetings four times a year – additional contact between these meetings will take place via e-mail and telephone.